The Chronicles of POOKY! Forum
For security, the TCO POOKY! Forum will only allow registered users. If you would like to explore this forum, please click the "Register" button below. Or if you already have an account, please click "Log In".

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

For security, the TCO POOKY! Forum will only allow registered users. If you would like to explore this forum, please click the "Register" button below. Or if you already have an account, please click "Log In".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BOOM BOOM TRAIN!
Boom_boom_train!_pic_1

BOOM BOOM TRAIN
Added: 30 April 2014
By: Trainguy15

The Pooky Points Shop

Go down

The Pooky Points Shop Empty The Pooky Points Shop

We have just opened up our new Pooky Points store! What are Pooky Points? You can earn Pooky Points by inviting friends, posting, or just by signing up! After you register, you will gain 10 Pooky Points every day. When you join a rank, you will each receive an extra amount of Pooky Points each month depending on your rank. Lowest rank will receive a small amount of points, and the highest rank will get a large amount of points. Once you have enough Pooky Points, you will be able to buy rankings, unlock new forums, or just show off all your points! I mean, just look at my Pooky Points... Cool 

List of items in shop:

Ranks+Bonus:
1. Pooky Explorer rank = 200 Pooky Points
2. Pooky Deputy rank = 300 Pooky Points
3. Pooky Master rank = 1,000 Pooky Points
4. Virtual Pooky pet = 2,000 Pooky Points
5. Unlock Secret Forum bundle = 2,200 Pooky Points (Comes with Pooky Master rank.)

Profile Bonuses:
1. Username Change = 500 Pooky Points
2. Special Rank = 1,000 Pooky Points
3. Unique Rank  = 1,750 Pooky Points (You get to make your own rank instead of using an already made one. It will also be a special rank.)

YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ITEM OR BONUS.

Enjoy! Very Happy

-TCO POOKY! Team

Last edited by TCO POOKY! Forum Admin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
TCO POOKY! Forum Admin
TCO POOKY! Forum Admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://tcopooky.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit